Ragusa, workers accidentally cut a pipe: gas leak in the industrial area

A gas pipe was accidentally cut, triggering an alarm in the industrial zone of Ragusa. The fire brigade quickly responded and used water sprays to dilute the gas that was dispersing in the air. Local police closed the surrounding roads for safety. Technicians from 2irete gas were called to shut off the gas supply from a nearby cabin. Nearby businesses were asked to suspend activities and disconnect electrical systems as a precaution against explosive mixtures. Once the damaged section of the pipe was permanently closed, a company hired by 2irete gas began the safe restoration work.

Ragusa, operai tranciano un tubo per errore: fuga di gas nell’area industriale

Sicilian news
Tutte le Notizie in Italiano