An 85-year-old woman living alone in Biancavilla, Catania, suffered severe burns when hot oil spilled on her while she was cooking. She is now in critical condition and is being treated at the Cannizzaro Hospital. An ambulance initially responded to the scene, but she was later transported by helicopter to a specialized burn center. The woman sustained burns to her face, legs, and arms, and her prognosis is currently uncertain.
Biancavilla, si ustiona con l’olio caldo mentre cucina: grave un’anziana