Car catches fire in Palermo due to gasoline, firefighters intervene and man is saved.

A 65-year-old man filled up his Fiat Stilo with gas at a fuel station in Palermo, and shortly after, the car caught on fire due to overheating. The incident occurred at a fueling station on Viale Regione Siciliana Sud Est, near Via Altofonte. The carabinieri and firefighters intervened and extinguished the fire, with no consequences for the driver.

Fa benzina a Palermo e l’auto va a fuoco, intervengono i pompieri e l’uomo è salvo

Sicilian news
Tutte le Notizie in Italiano