Fire in the sacristy at the Santa Lucia parish in Castelvetrano: faithful flee church

An accidental fire broke out this morning in the parish of Santa Lucia in Castelvetrano during the Easter Mass. It happened in the room used for dressing priests and altar boys. The incense burner was left on a table with documents and cell phones. As smoke started coming out of the room, the faithful in the church left and gathered in the parish square. Thanks to the intervention of a parishioner with a fire extinguisher and the firefighters, the flames were extinguished.

Castelvetrano, fiamme in sagrestia alla parrocchia di Santa Lucia: i fedeli scappano fuori dalla chiesa

Sicilian news
Tutte le Notizie in Italiano