E-bike catches fire while charging in Palermo, damages apartment

An fire broke out in a ground floor apartment in Cruillas, Palermo. Firefighters intervened to extinguish the blaze that caused damage to the dwelling. No one was injured. According to an initial reconstruction by the rescue team technicians, the fire started from an electric bicycle that was being charged. This would not be the first time that an apartment fire has been caused by an electric bicycle or scooter being charged indoors.

Bici elettrica sotto carica va a fuoco, a Palermo danni a un appartamento

Sicilian news
Tutte le Notizie in Italiano