Agrigento man saved from fire: Unaware asleep during air conditioner blaze

A fire broke out in an apartment in Agrigento, Italy, causing the air conditioner to catch fire and engulfing the whole apartment in flames and smoke. Several firefighting teams and police officers rushed to the scene and managed to save the sleeping 50-year-old owner of the apartment, who was unaware of the fire. As a precaution, the entire building was evacuated. Firefighters are currently working to secure the area. Although the rest of the building is deemed safe, the apartment where the fire started is damaged and uninhabitable.

In fiamme condizionatore, salvato cinquantenne ad Agrigento: dormiva, non si era accorto di nulla

Sicilian news
Tutte le Notizie in Italiano