Volcano sparks small fire at restaurant with forgotten pan, quickly resolved

There was a small fire scare at the Vulcano restaurant near the port. A lady noticed black smoke coming out of the hood and immediately alerted the firefighters who quickly extinguished the fire. The police also intervened. Fortunately, there was no one inside the restaurant at the time as the staff and owner were resting after lunch. The investigations revealed that it was just a forgotten pan left on the fire. Everything was quickly cleaned up and the restaurant is now open as usual.

Vulcano, la padella dimenticata sul fuoco e un principio d’incendio al ristorante: tutto risolto subito

Sicilian news
Tutte le Notizie in Italiano