Siracusa child nearly chokes at restaurant, saved by employee

A family dinner at a restaurant in Syracuse nearly ended in tragedy when a little girl started choking on her food. Luckily, a restaurant employee came to her rescue and prevented a worse outcome. The girl was dining with her parents when she began coughing after the appetizer. Her father noticed that she was struggling and tried to help, but the food was stuck in her throat and she couldn’t breathe. Federica Giacchi, who works at the Olivia restaurant, calmly performed the Heimlich maneuver and successfully cleared her airways. The incident ended happily, and the parents were grateful to the employee who saved their daughter.

Siracusa, bimba rischia di soffocare al ristorante: salvata da una dipendente

Sicilian news
Tutte le Notizie in Italiano