Palermo: Two girls hospitalized after drinking bleach, possibly a dangerous challenge

Two girls, aged eleven and twelve, from the province of Palermo in Italy, were hospitalized after ingesting bleach. The first girl drank it at a villa, while the other consumed it at school after bringing a bottle from home. Both girls attend the same school, and the local police are investigating whether someone encouraged them to do it as part of a dangerous challenge that may have spread through social media. The girls are currently hospitalized, but their conditions are not considered serious. Investigations are ongoing.

Palermo, due ragazzine bevono candeggina e finiscono in ospedale: potrebbe trattarsi di una pericolosa sfida

Sicilian news
Tutte le Notizie in Italiano