Palermo, the electric bike catches fire; devastated an apartment in via Oreto

A fire broke out in Palermo in an apartment in via Oreto. The flames were triggered by an electric bike being charged which would have caused a short circuit. Firefighters, police officers and two ambulances attended
Some residents called the 115 switchboard who saw the flames coming out of a balcony on the first floor. Soon the building was filled with smoke. The fire crews reached the house and managed to put out the principle of fire before the flames could spread. No injuries are reported. Investigations are underway to ascertain the extent of the damage and verify the usability of the apartment.

© Reproduction reserved

Category Palermo