Mibac Competition: selection for graduates with collaborative assignments in the MIC libraries. Here is all the information to send the application.
Competition Mibac with 80 places for graduates available. The selection notice has been published on the website of Ministry of Culture and provides for assignments in state public libraries with a collaboration contract for 6 months, or no later than 31 December 2021.
The places offered for the Mibac competition see, in detail: 31 places for the administrative-accounting expert and 49 places for the cataloguer profile. You can only apply for one of the two profiles, choosing a single venue for which to compete.
What are the general and specific requirements
In order to participate in the selection of the cultural heritage competition, there are several requirements. Here are those general:
- Italian citizenship, or citizenship of a Member State of the European Union. Third-country nationals may also participate, but in possession of a residence permit and adequate knowledge of the Italian language;
- enjoyment of political and civil rights, including active political electorate;
- not having been fired, dispensed or declared forfeited from employment in a public administration;
- not having received (or not having pending) criminal convictions such as to invalidate the employment in a public administration.
Instead, i specific requirements they change according to the type of profile you want to apply for. In detail:
- for the administrative-accounting profile, candidates must have a degree in economics or law, and equivalent. In addition, other requirements are registration in the register of chartered accountants and accounting experts, lawyers or in the register of auditors.
- For the cataloguer profile a degree in literature is required (historical-artistic address), in modern languages and cultures or in cultural heritage, and equivalent; knowledge of SBN cataloging software.
For both profiles, at least 8 years of experience are required, of which 4 gained in the duties of the profile.
How to submit the application
The application to participate in the Mibac competition can be sent until 12 noon on 11 April 2021, following the model available on the website of the Ministry of Culture and all the procedures related to the call, present on the website. Furthermore, the application will be sent via certified e-mail to the address email@example.com.
Also, you have to attach your own curriculum vitae in European format. To this is added a motivational letter containing: a brief personal presentation, a list of qualifications and an indication of the professional experiences inherent to the profile for which one is competing; copy of the identity document.
Each profile will be selected on the basis of the evaluation of qualifications and professional experience; two separate rankings will then be published. The resources will be selected on the basis of the evaluation of qualifications and professional experience related to the profile for which they compete.
Public competitions 2021 restart with new rules: what the Decree provides
This post is also available in: English