In the small town of Santa Venerina, in the province of Catania, Italy, a tragic incident occurred involving a 3-year-old boy named Samuele who drowned in a small inflatable pool. The child was playing in the pool while his maternal grandmother was nearby in the kitchen. Unfortunately, by the time she noticed what had happened, it was too late. The authorities, including the carabinieri and medical personnel, arrived at the scene to investigate. The body has been seized by the prosecutor’s office for autopsy, and the grandmother is being investigated for involuntary manslaughter. This heartbreaking incident has left the community in shock and grief.
Bambino di quasi 3 anni cade nella piscina gonfiabile e annega, a Santa Venerina: indagata la nonna