Flames in an apartment in Grotte: firefighters in action, except for the owner

A fire has damaged a apartment on the ground floor of a building of via Silvio Pellico, in Grotte, in the Agrigento area. The flames blackened the walls and devastated furniture and furnishings. Some nearby residents raised the alarm.

The fire was extinguished by firefighters who avoided the worst: the owner of the apartment he saved himself. The origin of the fire has yet to be reconstructed, even if it should be an accidental fire.

© Reproduction reserved

Category Agrigento