Fire breaks out in a home in Caltanissetta, elderly person intoxicated by smoke.

An fire broke out this afternoon in an apartment on via Ruggero Settimo in Caltanissetta. An elderly man was rescued by firefighters and taken to the hospital, in yellow code, by 118 personnel. The man, 81 years old, was intoxicated by smoke but fortunately not in life-threatening danger. Firefighters just finished extinguishing operations. The fire may have been caused by overheating of the charging socket for a mobile phone. Firefighters have evacuated other families as a precaution, as the staircase of the building is filled with smoke, and have also rescued animals.

Scoppia un incendio in un’abitazione di Caltanissetta, anziano intossicato dal fumo

Sicilian news
Tutte le Notizie in Italiano


Exit mobile version