- Where is it: Church of the Pietà
- Address: via Torremuzza 1
- Phone: +39 091 6165266
- Opening: Mon-Sat 9-12 and 16-19 Sunday and holidays 9-12.30
The Church of the Pietà, in Baroque style, was built between 1678 and 1684 by the architect Giacomo Amato together with its twin, the church of Santa Teresa. The interior has a single nave and contains numerous valuable works, such as the statues of Santa Rosalia, patron saint of Palermo, and of the Immaculate Conception and the neoclassical style high altar with lapis lazuli tabernacle.
This post is also available in: English