54-year-old man dies in house fire in Aragona after falling asleep with lit cigarette

The charred body of a man was found during the night in Aragona. The firefighters of the provincial command of Agrigento intervened in his house on Mameli street after receiving a call about a fire in the apartment. During the extinguishing operations, the body of 54-year-old Leonardo Bruno was found. The carabinieri were also present at the scene. According to the firefighters and carabinieri, the flames likely erupted due to a cigarette left lit by the victim, who presumably fell asleep.

Si addormenta con la sigaretta accesa e causa l’incendio: morto 54enne nella sua casa di Aragona

Sicilian news
Tutte le Notizie in Italiano